Improving quality-of-life through innovations in urology.
Urovant Sciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions. Urovant is a nimble company with an entrepreneurial focus on improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant’s lead product candidate, vibegron, an oral, once-daily small molecule β3-adrenergic agonist being evaluated for overactive bladder (OAB). In addition to OAB, vibegron is being evaluated for two additional potential indications: the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and the treatment of abdominal pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Urovant’s second investigational product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy for patients with overactive bladder symptoms who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
The Senior Product Manager, HCP Marketing will help create, lead and execute the professional strategy for the launch and ongoing growth of a new-to-market overactive bladder oral agent, Vibegron. This role will report to the Professional Marketing Director.
Tactical responsibilities may include but are not limited to in-office promotion, healthcare professional (HCP) content development and education, live event production for HCP engagement, and creation/execution of traditional HCP tactics including print/digital advertising, sales force tools, and core branding workstreams (i.e. positioning, messaging, creative development, etc). They will work closely with the consumer marketing, digital marketing, payer marketing and sales teams, as well as all other cross-functional and agency partners.
This individual will continuously seek out innovative, industry-first solutions and partnerships while staying current on evolving media trends, technology platforms and opportunities that exist in the Health and Pharma space to strengthen the HCP experience. They’ll look for test and learn opportunities that make sense for the brand (and the company long-term). They will utilize multiple sources of information (market research, advisory boards, stakeholder interactions) to understand the Urology marketplace, HCP and consumer audiences to identify gaps and provide solutions to develop strategies and tactical plans.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of the brand launch strategy and tactical plan, including positioning refinement and campaign development. Responsible for ensuring a seamless, well-integrated product message and position across multiple marketing platforms.
- Develop HCP and sales force facing content, working cross-functionally to ensure an integrated and timely launch.
- Ensure professional strategies and tactics are aligned with DTC/patient promotional strategy.
- Responsible for optimizing all marketing materials, including branding, messaging, and channel mix for target customers. Creates new materials when necessary to address a customer need.
- Work closely with Director of Digital Marketing to implement HCP digital tactics, media and analysis.
- Support brand with identification, management and execution of strategic partnerships.
- Gain approval for marketing materials through internal review process and ensures marketing activities follow compliance, regulatory and legal requirements.
- Perform ongoing analysis of HCP marketing campaigns while achieving expense targets for areas of responsibility.
- Lead expense budget tracking and contribute to budget planning.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred.
- 5+ years Product Management experience (Professional marketing is preferred).
- Strong knowledge of health care and/or pharmaceutical industry.
- Product launch experience required.
- Experience with HCP campaign development and execution.
- Experience with working with agencies in development, implementation and execution of HCP plan, including the production and development of HCP materials across multiple channels.
- Media planning and analysis experience preferred including managing multiple agency partners to produce deliverables within timelines and allocated budget.
- Solid knowledge of marketing areas including product positioning, marketing plan development and execution, strategic communications, product launch, public and private payer reimbursement environment.
- Successful track record of strategic and tactical marketing. Urology and/or Women’s Health experience preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Thrives in an unstructured, start-up environment.
- Self-starter that can work independently and collaboratively, prioritize tasks and has initiative and excitement to take on unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, (both written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage agency partners.
- Strong financial business acumen and analytical skills.
- Fosters productive, collaborative cross functional relationships.
- Gives and takes constructive feedback with openness.
- Flexibility to adapt to an invigorating but often changing start-up environment.
- Travel, domestic only, for at least 20% of time, depending on business needs.