Improving quality-of-life through innovations in urology.
Urovant Sciences (Nasdaq: UROV) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions and improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant’s lead product candidate, vibegron, an oral, once-daily small molecule beta-3 agonist is being evaluated for overactive bladder (OAB). In December 2019, the Company submitted a New Drug Application to the FDA seeking approval of vibegron for the treatment of patients with OAB. Vibegron is also being evaluated for treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (OAB+BPH) and for abdominal pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Urovant’s second investigational product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy being developed for patients with OAB who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
Urovant Sciences is currently seeking an Executive Director, Contracts and Pricing to be part of our newly formed Market Access team. In this role, you will be responsible for financial and analytical aspects of soon-to-be launched vibegron in support of the Market Access team and the company, including development of the Market Access contracting strategy and guidelines for execution with Key Accounts. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Market Access, you will be responsible for leading your team and collaborating with external partners towards systematic, accurate reporting to government entities, as well as ensuring the financial integrity of market access contracting strategies and collaborations for Market Access team customers.
- Develop a comprehensive Market Access contracting strategy and guidelines for vibegron in coordination with the Market Access Senior Leadership Team and other appropriate functional areas.
- Experience leading a talented Contract and Pricing team.
- Build out systems and tools for pre- and post- contract analysis, validation and integrity across Market Access team customer segments.
- Ensure bottoms-up forecasting metrics are in place for Market Access team business, with accurate accounting for Gross to Net and ROI to internal and external financial functions as needed.
- Lead reporting processes for pricing data calculations such as ASP, AMP, 340B, and others, as well as required submissions to government entities, including Medicare, Medicaid, and FSS.
- Lead development of contract metrics to evaluate impact of pull through initiatives.
- Serve as a critical Market Access financial lead for key meetings and presentations.
- Strong collaboration and leadership across multiple functions to facilitate and accelerate market access and brand growth.
- Create and manage a comprehensive launch tactical resource plan and budget.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
- 7 plus years pharmaceutical commercial experience with key experiences operating in a Market Access Contracts and Pricing leadership role.
- Financial expertise in the pharmaceutical industry with a strong understanding of analytical and reporting requirements for commercial (private) and government (public) payer systems.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to work with a high level of integrity, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong technical and analytical skills to identify and solve problems.
- Self-motivated, assertive, and self-confident with the ability to act with urgency and passion.
- Strong organizational skills to maintain a high level of productivity, innovation, and priority-setting, completing assignments on-time and on-budget.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effectively interfacing with all levels of management and departments within the company.
- Ability to make thoughtful, timely and meaningful decisions and take corresponding actions.
- Willingness to work collaboratively by incorporating diverse perspectives and appropriately managing relationships to strengthen decision-making.
- Entrepreneurial, enjoys working in a fast-paced, smaller-company environment.
- Flexibility in handling workflow in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Travel up to 50%, depending on business needs.