Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations
Improving quality-of-life through innovations in urology.
Urovant Sciences (Nasdaq: UROV) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions and improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant’s lead product candidate, vibegron, an oral, once-daily small molecule beta-3 agonist being evaluated for overactive bladder (OAB). In addition to OAB, vibegron is being evaluated for two additional potential indications: the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and the treatment of abdominal pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Urovant’s second investigational product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy for patients with overactive bladder symptoms who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
The Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations is responsible for the management and administration of promotional programs. This role will partner with Field Sales, Marketing, Compliance, Legal, Third Party Vendor and other key stakeholders to deliver effective and compliant educational programs. In addition, the Sr. Manager is responsible for the management and administration of the HCP Engagement process and system to capture and report HCP activities and spend.
The Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations requires a strong understanding of brand strategy and brand and marketing dynamics. A strong working knowledge of industry standards for Pharmaceutical promotional programs and HCP Engagement transfer of value requirements along with an understanding of legal and compliance risks and mitigation approaches is critical.
This role will require strong collaboration skills, customer focus, analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate both in writing and presentations. In addition, this individual will need strong attention to detail; translating findings and recommending solutions to key business partners. The Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations must be comfortable technically while maintaining focus on continuous process improvement to ensure promotional programs are best in class. The position is based at Urovant’s site in Irvine, CA and reports to the Sr. Director Marketing Operations.
- Manage Speaker Bureau & Program Vendor
- Manage FMV and HCP Engagement Vendor
- Develop procedural documentation for Speaker Bureau/Program and HCP Engagement processes
- Primary Point of Contact for Speakers and Field Team
- Provide Field and Corporate training on Speaker Programs and HCP Engagement processes
- Design key process metrics and reporting for Management team
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related degree
- 4+ years of experience in sales operations and/or marketing operations
- 4+ years of vendor management experience
- 2+ years of experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation) appropriately gauged to a broad range of audiences from senior leadership to sales representatives to peers in various disciplines. Ability to communicate actionable analytical findings in a clear and concise language
- Strong customer service orientation
- Project, time and resource management skills with proven success influencing customers and team members
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Tableau reporting experience a plus