Sr. Director, Marketing Operations
Improving quality-of-life through innovations in urology.
Urovant Sciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions. Urovant is a nimble company with an entrepreneurial focus on improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant’s lead product candidate, vibegron, an oral, once-daily small molecule β3-adrenergic agonist being evaluated for overactive bladder (OAB). In addition to OAB, vibegron is being evaluated for two additional potential indications: the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and the treatment of abdominal pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Urovant’s second investigational product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy for patients with overactive bladder symptoms who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
The Senior Director, Marketing Operations will lead the development and execution of strategic programs for Urovant. This position involves strategic oversight, planning and coordination, and tactical execution of speaker bureau, PDMA Compliance and transparency reporting.
- Speaker’s Bureau Systems Implementation
- PDMA Compliance Procedures Created, Reviewed/Approved by Legal/Compliance
- Business Needs Assessments Completed for Various Marketing Programs
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years experience in sales and marketing operations in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry. Must have been the owner of at least 3 of these 4 core operations functions: Speaker’s Bureau Management, PDMA Compliance, Transparency and Compliance Reporting and PRC/MLR Processes.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Must have high-level in-person communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with executive leadership.
- Must have experience in building the various marketing systems (ex. speaker’s bureau tracking systems) along with the maintenance of said systems.
- Collaborative capabilities for cross functional teams.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on several projects and assignments at the same time and prioritize tasks.
- A commitment to collaborative leadership, management, teamwork, delegation and the maintenance of a professional culture based on trust and mutual respect.