Specialty Sales Professional – Field Based – Across the U.S.
Urovant Sciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions. Urovant is a nimble company with an entrepreneurial focus on improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant’s lead product candidate, vibegron, an oral, once-daily small molecule β3-adrenergic agonist being evaluated for overactive bladder (OAB). In addition to OAB, vibegron is being evaluated for two additional potential indications: the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and the treatment of abdominal pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Urovant’s second investigational product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy for patients with overactive bladder symptoms who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
Urovant is seeking qualified Specialty Sales Professional candidates across the United States. As we begin to prepare for our growth, interested candidates should submit their resumes knowing that we are several months from filling our field sales roles.
The Specialty Sales Professional manages the sales efforts within a sales territory and will call on urologists among other relevant specialties. Achieve and strive to exceed sales budgets and objectives through efficient and effective selling skills, call planning and territory management. Success is generated through exceptional selling skills and product and disease state clinical knowledge, strong knowledge of the evolving healthcare landscape and a positive growth mindset.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- 2 plus years experience in pharmaceutical sales is required; a Urology experience preferred.
- A proven, consistent and documented track record of top ranked performance (ideally top quartile of the nation) is required.
- A proven and documented track record of applied clinical knowledge, healthcare landscape knowledge and critical thinking skills is required.
- Strong and successful pharmaceutical launch experienced is highly preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to effectively work in a fast paced and nibble start up environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to travel 20%+ is required.
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license