Sales Operations Manager, SFA
Improving quality-of-life through innovations in urology.
Urovant Sciences (Nasdaq: UROV) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions and improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant’s lead product candidate, vibegron, an oral, once-daily small molecule beta-3 agonist being evaluated for overactive bladder (OAB). In addition to OAB, vibegron is being evaluated for two additional potential indications: the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and the treatment of abdominal pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Urovant’s second investigational product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy for patients with overactive bladder symptoms who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
The Sales Operations Manager, SFA will primarily focus on managing and configuring Urovant’s Sales Force Automation (SFA) tool. This employee will continuously enhance the functionality of the SFA tool to ensure that all business requirements are met, allowing for successful tracking of promotional activity for data analytics and for strategic business planning by the sales force.
The position is based at Urovant’s site in Irvine, CA and reports to the Associate Director, Sales Operations.
- SFA administration, configuration and release management – Provide QA, UAT and other validation services along with documentation
- Lead strategic projects by partnering with key stakeholders to define and support user and business requirements
- Proactively monitor and resolve system data and data load issues
- Support ad hoc projects, such as assistance with monthly business reviews and integration of new data sources
Education and Experience
- Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or IT preferred
- Minimum 3 years SFA experience preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform/prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with limited supervision
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint required. Experience with Tableau and/or Qlikview preferred
- Ability to adapt and respond effectively to change and/or shifting priorities and goals
- Attention to detail is a must
- Self-directed with capacity to collaborate with a team in order to ensure that project milestones are successfully completed
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to articulate and communicate with executive leadership