Regional Sales Manager – Field Based – Across the U.S.
Urovant Sciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions. Urovant is a nimble company with an entrepreneurial focus on improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant’s lead product candidate, vibegron, an oral, once-daily small molecule β3-adrenergic agonist being evaluated for overactive bladder (OAB). In addition to OAB, vibegron is being evaluated for two additional potential indications: the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and the treatment of abdominal pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Urovant’s second investigational product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy for patients with overactive bladder symptoms who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
Urovant is seeking qualified Regional Sales Manager candidates across the United States. As we begin to prepare for our growth, interested candidates should submit their resumes knowing that we are several months from filling our field sales roles.
The Regional Sales Manager is a front-line field sales leadership role accountable for building, leading and managing a field-based sales team of 9 to 11 urology specialty sales professionals in a defined geographic region. Responsible for sales accountability, developing and maintaining key customer relationships, promotional compliance, training, development, interviewing and hiring prospective specialty sales professionals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, MBA preferred.
- 4 plus years experience in pharmaceutical sales management is preferred (first-line leader with direct people accountability).
- A proven and consistent track record of top ranked performance (ideally top quartile of the nation) is required.
- A proven track record of coaching, developing and promoting direct reports is highly preferred.
- Strong and successful pharmaceutical launch experienced is highly preferred.
- 3 or more years of urology experience is preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- The ability to effectively work in a fast paced and nibble start up environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong financial business acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to travel adequately to cover region, as well as overnight attendance at scheduled training and meetings. 70% or more travel required.
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license