Manager, Digital Marketing Solutions and Analytics
Improving quality-of-life through innovations in urology.
Urovant Sciences (Nasdaq: UROV) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions and improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant’s lead product candidate, vibegron, an oral, once-daily small molecule beta-3 agonist being evaluated for overactive bladder (OAB). In addition to OAB, vibegron is being evaluated for two additional potential indications: the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and the treatment of abdominal pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Urovant’s second investigational product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy for patients with overactive bladder symptoms who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
The Manager Digital Marketing Solutions and Analytics is responsible in driving digital programs that support the launch of Urovant’s lead product candidate, vibegron, an oral, once-daily small molecule beta-3 agonist being evaluated for overactive bladder (OAB). The Digital Marketing Manager will pull through marketing strategies into cross-platform digital programs that deliver a best-in-class digital experience for consumers and healthcare practitioners (HCPs). This person will be responsible for launching innovative programs that support corporate and brand goals. She/he will be responsible for establishing KPIs, driving media optimizations and driving customer acquisition to fuel the growth of the brand.
- Procure brand assets and drive the development, approval, and execution of websites, digital advertising assets, online patient and HCP materials
- Identify digital marketing opportunities to drive awareness and brand affinity
- Manage digital communications and content plan by working closely with brand team to execute against established goals
- Manage CRM programs and Identify opportunities to leverage CRM in support of marketing objectives
- Maintain Consumer and HCP databases, analyze data and regularly report on key insights
- Identify opportunities to improve CRM functionality and manage updates and implementations
- Testing and tracking strategy, visual creative and copy used in landing pages, advertising and other visual assets
- Audience persona development, audience targeting, and audience insight development to improve performance of ad spend and CRM communication
- Oversee digital agencies on execution, ensure they are clear on strategy and goals as set in partnership with marketing team
- Manage execution of site updates and optimizations including SEO
- Drive innovation to improve the customer, consumer and patient experience
- Continuously leverage multiple data sources to influence marketing tactics and identify growth/optimization opportunities
- Manage HCP digital media reporting and optimizations
- Partner with legal, regulatory and medical teams to approve content and promotional materials
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years digital marketing and analytics
- Experience with working with agencies in development, implementation and execution of marketing materials within budget and timeline
- Social media, SEM, SEO, display, online video marketing analysis experience required
- Product launch experience or proven track record of supporting brand growth
- Knowledge of marketing areas including product positioning, marketing plan development and execution,
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience or management of similar marketing automation platform preferred
- Ability to present plans and analytics to senior executives, as well as to marketing colleagues and field sales team
- Experience with couponing, co-pay cards and promotions a plus
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Self-starter who can work independently to prioritize tasks and has initiative and excitement to take on unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative reporting skills
- Experience in managing consumer/customer databases
- Experience in working with collaborative team environment and/or supporting multiple teams
- Strong organizational and communication skills, (both written and oral).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage agency partners.
- Strong financial business acumen and analytical skills.
- Fosters productive, collaborative cross functional relationships
- Flexibility to adapt to an invigorating but often changing start-up environment
- Ability to work across locations and time zones
- Travel, domestic only, for at least 20% of time, depending on business needs