Improving quality-of-life through innovations in urology.
Urovant Sciences (Nasdaq: UROV) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions and improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant’s lead product candidate, vibegron, an oral, once-daily small molecule beta-3 agonist being evaluated for overactive bladder (OAB). In addition to OAB, vibegron is being evaluated for two additional potential indications: the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and the treatment of abdominal pain associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Urovant’s second investigational product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy for patients with overactive bladder symptoms who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
The Manager, Analytics will primarily focus on both managing and configuring Urovant’s commercial reporting systems, as well as, provide analytics support across the organization. This employee will continuously enhance the functionality of reporting tools to ensure that all business requirements are met, providing accurate and critical information to all users. The position is based at Urovant’s site in Irvine, CA and reports to the Sr. Manager, Reporting & Analytics.
- Manage commercial reporting systems and KPI tracking
- Collaborate with DW team to design optimal data structure for required analysis/reporting
- Provide analytics support to Marketing/Sales/Business Development groups as needed
- Work closely with field leadership to ensure a positive relationship between field/HO
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or IT
- 3-5+ years analytics and data visualization experience required
- 3+ years pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical experience preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of MS Excel, Tableau, Access and PowerPoint required; experience in SQL preferred
- Strong understanding of relational databases required
- Ability to adapt and respond effectively to change and/or shifting priorities and goals
- Attention to detail is a must
- Self-directed with capacity to collaborate with a team in order to ensure that project milestones are successfully completed
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including ability to articulate and communicate with executive leadership